Akte X - Der 3. Film (Zitate)
|"The same source. New news."|
Einige der Informationen in diesem Artikel sind überholt und bedürfen eines Updates.
Dieser Artikel sind eine Materialsammlung zum 3. Kinofilm von Akte X. Wann immer möglich ist ein Link zum Quellartikel angegeben. Sie umfassen den Zeitraum der ersten Gerüchte um einen weiteren Film im Jahr 2008 bis dato.
In Fankreisen wird das Hashtag #XF3 verwendet, wenn über den Film gesprochen wird oder Fankampagnen organisiert werden
- 1 2018
- 2 2016
- 3 2014
- 3.1 Gillian Anderson
- 3.2 Chris Carter
- 3.3 David Duchovny
- 3.4 Frank Spotnitz
- 4 2013
- 5 2012
- 6 2011
- 6.1 Chris Carter /Gillian Anderson
- 6.2 Gillian Anderson
- 6.3 David Duchovny
- 6.4 Gillian Anderson
- 7 2010
- 8 2009
- 9 2008
Collider.com Interview, 3. Januar 2018[Bearbeiten]
„If you were to make more of The X-Files, would you personally want to do another season or a third movie? And do you think there could ever still be another X-Files movie?
CARTER: It’s a good question. I certainly think there could be more X-Files, and I certainly think there could be another X-Files movie. Right now, 20th Century Fox has just been sold to Disney, so I think there are way too many question marks and no answers being provided to me about the future of the show.“
„Wenn Sie mehr aus X-Files machen könnten, würdest Sie eine neue Staffel oder einen dritten Film machen wollen? Und denken Sie, dass es jemals wieder einen X-Files-Film geben könnte?
Carter: Das ist eine gute Frage. Ich denke natürlich, dass es noch mehr X-Files geben könnte und ich denke natürlich, dass es einen weiteren X-Files-Film geben könnte. Gerade jetzt wurde 20th Century Fox gerade an Disney verkauft, also denke ich, dass es zu viele Fragezeichen und keine Antworten auf die Zukunft der Serie gibt.“
io9 INterview, 15. Januar 2016[Bearbeiten]
„I think [a third movie] has to be more like the first movie. (....) I actually wrote a third movie, just because I was interested in the idea of where that might go. I let my wife read the third movie, and she said ‘I think not for television‘.“
„Ich denke, [ein dritter Film] müsste mehr wie der erste Film sein. (...) Ich habe tatsächlich einen dritten Film geschrieben, nur weil ich an der Idee interessiert war, wohin das führen könnte. Ich ließ meine Frau den dritten Film lesen und sie sagte: "Ich denke [das ist] nicht fürs Fernsehen".“
Indiewire Interview, Why Gillian Anderson Is TV's Reigning Queen, Balancing Three Series, 13. März 2014[Bearbeiten]
Quelle: http://www.indiewire.com/article/television/gillian-anderson-interview-crisis-nbc IndieWire: There have been talks of another "X-Files" movie or some type of revival of the show for years now. Is there a chance that’s ever going to happen?
- GA: I think there is a good chance, actually. I think that there are enough people in the right places that are interested enough in it to make it manifest. When that transpires is the question mark, but I think it will.
Chris Carter "Ask me anything" bei reddit.com, 01. März 2014[Bearbeiten]
Quelle: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1z4a8e/i_am_chris_carter_creator_of_the_xfiles/?sort=confidence Frage: I suppose that in some hidden corner of your mind the story for XF3 already exists, in some form or another. If you should describe that story using only 3 words, what they would be?
- Chris Carter: The second movie could definitely be summed up in 3 words: "don't give up." The third movie: "Just you wait." 
TVWise.co.uk Interview Chris Carter Talks ‘The After’, Working With Amazon, Third ‘X-Files’ Film, ‘Unique’ & More, 14. Februar 2014[Bearbeiten]
Quelle: http://www.tvwise.co.uk/2014/02/interview-chris-carterthe-after-xf3-unique-more/ TVWise: There has still been a lot of talk about a third X-Files film. Gillian Anderson has said on a couple of occasions that you had been working on a script. What can you tell fans as far as the status of a third film?
- Chris Carter: I can tell you that it’s really in the hands of 20th Century Fox. People wanted us to do the third movie around the Mayan calendar date and I thought that would be a trap. I knew that day would come and go and nothing would happen, so I am glad we didn’t approach it that way. That’s not to say it didn’t give me lots of food for thought.
Parade magazine Online Interview, David Duchovny on the End of Californication and Why a Third X Files Film 'Is Going to Happen', 26. März 2014[Bearbeiten]
- Can you share any news about a third X Files film?
- DD: "I don’t have any information, but as I always say — and I don’t say this just to fuel speculation — [creator] Chris Carter, Gillian Anderson, and I all love the show, we love each other, and we’d be happy and privileged to work with one another again. It’s just a matter of finding the venue, the time, and getting Fox or whoever to do it. To me, that means that eventually something is going to happen. I’m not saying that anything is happening right now, but I would say that because we all want it to and there seems to be a continuing interest in it, eventually — and I hope sooner rather than later — we will get to do something with it again."
Interview von 8 Art City nach einer Masterclass 28. Mär 2014[Bearbeiten]
- 8 Art City: "Will there be a sequel to The X-Files?
With Chris Carter being so busy with "The After" and his new project that has been reveiled yesterday for AMC is there any any hope for another X-Files film?"
- Frank Spotnitz: "Yes!, Yes! it's gonna happen. I think so."
- 8 Art City: "Which one, because there is the comic book. Are you talking about this?"
- Frank Spotnitz:" I think you will see David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson playing Mulder and Scully again. I do. I feel pretty confident about that.
That's about all I can say. "(Laughs)
- 8 Art City: "Thank you very much."
- Frank Spotnitz: "A pleasure."
Emerald City Comic Con 2013, 02. März[Bearbeiten]
- "I don't know. The last time I talked to Chris, he was working on it. That's all I know."
theloop.ca/ TV Guide.ca 06. März 2013[Bearbeiten]
- "From my understanding, Chris was writing [the third movie] for a while," (...) "I don’t know what level of his inbox that’s in right now."
Anderson added that The X-Files is something that she, co-star David Duchovny and Carter all “hope to revisit,” although she would prefer to play Agent Scully to Duchovny’s Agent Fox Mulder in 'a feature.' (...)
Toronto Sun 04. März 2013[Bearbeiten]
- (...)The X-Files creator Chris Carter has been "writing (a script for a third film) for a while," Anderson said during interviews for the shot-in-Toronto TV series Hannibal(...)
Los Angeles Times, 13. Oktober 2013[Bearbeiten]
- "All the principals are on board," including "X-Files" creator Chris Carter, Duchovny said. "Gillian and I want to do it, so it's really up to 20th Century Fox at this point."
David Duchovny @ Jay Leno, 27.02.2013[Bearbeiten]
FanExpo Canada 25/26. August 2012[Bearbeiten]
- Quelle @XFilesNews: FanExpo Canada 25/26 August 2012 Tweet von ihrem Panel auf der (Screenshot vom Tweet),
- "I met with Chris before coming here and it's looking pretty good.
collider.com Interview 09.August 2012[Bearbeiten]
- Quelle: David Duchovny Talks About a Possible Third THE X-FILES Movie and What Went Wrong with THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE by Christina Radish August 9th, 2012
- I would love to do another film, or more. I think we’re all game for it. I know I’m kind of perplexed that Fox isn’t more [enthusiastic]. Here’s a homegrown property that you don’t have to go buy, like fuckin’ Green Lantern or something, to make it. Here you’ve got an actual action franchise that’s your own. It’s weird to me, but I’m not an executive. I don’t know if they made the Green Lantern either, but I’m just using that as an example of, “Why make that film? Why not make a homegrown franchise that is excellent, and that has proven to be excellent and interesting?” I don’t get it, but that’s not my business.
- I think Chris [Carter] is probably working on an idea, so we’ll see. Unfortunately, with the last one, they didn’t spend the money to compete in a summer fashion, and they brought it out in the summer. It should be a summer film. It should be an action film. But, the last one we made was not. The last one we made was a dark, contemplative, small $25 million film. It was basically an independent film. When you come out against Batman, it’s not going to happen. You’re not going to be sold as an
independent film, and you’re not going to compete against Batman with $25 million. " (...)
collider.com Interview 02. August 2012[Bearbeiten]
- Quelle: Writer/Producer Frank Spotnitz Talks His Desire to Make a Third X-FILES Movie and the Possibility of a MILLENNIUM Movie by Christina Radish Posted: August 2nd, 2012
- " I absolutely do! I think everybody should write to 20th Century Fox. I’ve been saying for years now that I feel it’s a cultural crime that they have not finished the series. The second movie did not perform the way anybody wanted it to at the box office. I’m proud of that movie, but it makes sense to me that it didn’t. It was released at the height of summer, and it was a story-of-the-week. That’s not what the movie-going audience wanted. The movie-going audience wanted the aliens. That’s what they know The X-Files for. And that story is not done, and it should be finished. I don’t think it’s too late, but I think it’s gonna be, pretty soon. I’m still agitating with everyone I can grab to say, “Let’s make this movie while we still can!"
- Quelle: (...) Screedaily, MIPTV Interview "There is a very active and relentless fan campaign for a last movie. I do feel like it would be a terrible shame if that didn’t happen. It feels wrong not to give it an ending around the alien colonisation of earth. David [Duchovny] and Gillian [Anderson] feel the same. I have a clear idea of how it would go and I’ve been talking to Chris Carter about it for a long time. I’ll keep banging the drum whenever I meet the Fox guys [the studio holds the sequel rights but was disappointed by the original’s lackluster box office]."
- Quelle: Frank Spotnitz interview: Hunted, the BBC cancellation, The X-Files, and more... Interview Louisa Mellor Nov 21, 2012
- Do you have a script for the third film in place?
- No. No I don’t. I mean I’ve known for many years what I would like the movie to be and I’ve been talking to Chris Carter about it for many years, but there is no script.
- Is it still the big alien invasion movie you want to do?
- Yes, it’s the climax of the alien colonisation story that began the series.
- Do you foresee The X-Files ever pulling a Star Trek and returning to the small screen in a different incarnation?
- I wouldn’t be surprised at all. I mean, I don’t think I would have anything to do with it but you know, for better or for worse, these things are titles of big corporations , like Star Trek belongs to Paramount and The X-Files belongs to Twentieth Century Fox and it’s a huge asset in their libraries so I can’t imagine they would let it sit languishing forever.
- Mulder and Scully: The College Years?
- Anything could happen. I just hope that if they do it, they do it well, that’s my only request.
Toronto Sun/ WENN Interview 09. April 2012[Bearbeiten]
- Quelle: X Files writer wants trilogy
- "There is a very active and relentless fan campaign for a last movie. I do feel like it would be a terrible shame if that didn’t happen," he told Sciencefiction.com, "It feels wrong not to give it an ending around the alien colonization of Earth."
"I have a clear idea of how it would go and I’ve been talking to Chris Carter about it for a long time," he adds. “I’ll keep banging the drum whenever I meet the Fox (studio) guys.”
Chris Carter /Gillian Anderson[Bearbeiten]
IBG Conversation Event, 30. Juli 2011[Bearbeiten]
- Quelle: DVD des IBG Conversation Event, 30. Juli 2011 (bei 01:12:35), Youtube Video mit Teilen der Zitate
- CC: There's been a lot of talk about it. Not to the people you need to talk about to in the end but certainly a lot of discussion.
- Audience member: Chris, 2012 is coming up.
- GA: What would it take? Is it a matter of like, convincing FOX that it is a good enough idea to put money behind it?
- CC: Yes.
- GA (to the audience): Okay all, what can we do about that? ...(...) If we got it togehter, it could still come out at the end of 2012.
- CC: exactly.
- GA: Is it germinated enough, I mean would it be quite easy to put it on paper to where somebody would say "go!" ?
- CC: It's getting there.
- GA: Aaaah! That's pretty good.
- CC: Don't give up.
- GA: No that's not how it goes. Isn't it never give up?
- Audience member: For the X-Files movie 3, do you know what it would consist of?
- CC: I think it would be a mythology movie so (audience cheers) as someone said, there is this date coming up 2012, December 21st, that sound like a good release date. (audience cheers).
- GA: This is sexy.
Paste Magazine 07. September 2011[Bearbeiten]
- Quelle: X-Files star wants a third film
- "I hope it will happen. There’s talk of it."
- Quelle: Übersetzung von Screenrant (Deutsche Übersetzung vom französischen Originaltext bevorzugt):
- The X-Files 3 is in the process of being written. One awaits just the green light from Fox, a little disappointed from the relatively poor reception of the second film. The error comes, in my opinion, that the authors strayed too far from the roots of the series. Moreover, the film was released in the summer. The third will be much closer to what the public expects, with government conspiracies, etc.”
Television Critics Association in Pasadena, CA, 14. Januar 2011[Bearbeiten]
- Quelle: http://foxallaccess.blogs.fox.com/2011/01/14/david-duchovny-gillian-anderson-are-on-board-for-x-files-3-but-will-it-happen/
- [which is the same thing] I'm happy to do it and we're gonna do it and so is Gillian and so is Chris and it's really just whether or not Fox wants to go again. You know we done two and we did the nine years on the show and we are all very fond of one another and it would just be a pleasure to go and do another one. So I'm in.
Hollywood Reporter/ Sunrise Interview[Bearbeiten]
- “I hope it will happen, there’s talk of it,”
- “I don’t know who’s writing it but I hear there’s something going on,”
- “I’ve always wanted to do a spoof of the X Files as a film,” she said.
- “We talked about that for a long time but maybe after three features we could get to do a spoof feature.”
MTV Interview zu "The Joneses" Promotion[Bearbeiten]
- "Of course, I love that show. I love the charcater, I love all the people. Yes, I mean I'm so proud of the franchise. I'd like to do it like until I have to wear the girdle and the toupee. That's fine."
Paste Magazin 27. August 2009[Bearbeiten]
- (...)"of course I will agree on making the new X-Files movie."
The Daily Beast 15. Oktober 2009[Bearbeiten]
- Quelle: Duchovny's Commanding
- "As far as the X-Files movie I’d like to do next, if we get a chance to do it, would be a return to the heart and soul of the mythology, which is the alien-oriented conspiracy. I think it’s natural for The X-Files to have another movie in 2012, so we’ll see if we get to do it."
Tim Rothman (Geschäftsführer bei 20th Century Fox)[Bearbeiten]
Screenrant.com / iesb.net[Bearbeiten]
- Quelle: http://screenrant.com/x-files-3-movie-niall-3969/ und http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5599&Itemid=99
- "It’s really up to Chris, David, and Gillian."
- “It wasn’t a matter of the money, that was the film that Chris wanted to do. He was determined to do a stand alone film, a film that wasn’t dependent upon the mythology. His interest in making the movie, was in the characters and in their relationship, not the mythology.”